Whether you already own a hybrid vehicle or you’ve got your eye on a hybrid for the first time, there are lots of alternatives. Standard options on many hybrids encompass progressive driving force-assistance capabilities, robust infotainment systems, and lush interiors.
1. Toyota Corolla Hybrid
- The all-new 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid finishes in the pinnacle half of hybrid and electric powered vehicle rankings thanks to its amazing gasoline mileage, snug ride, a long list of well-known functions, and first-rate safety and anticipated reliability ratings.
- Still, some rivals provide more strength and trunk space.
2. Toyota Camry Hybrid
- In 2018, the Toyota Camry Hybrid kicked off a brand new generation, including a restyled body, upgraded suspension, four force modes, and more.
- For version 12 months 2019, Toyota introduced Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functions.
- Equipped with firm acceleration and smart handling, the 2018 and 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid seats five with no trouble and gives a quiet ride.
- The XLE trim provides leather-based seating, energy-adjustable passenger seat, and blind-spot tracking with rear cross-visitors alert.
- For the 2018-2019 model years of the Toyota Camry Hybrid, well-known functions encompass a rearview camera, cruise control, Bluetooth connectivity, and power driver seat.
3. Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
- The stylish, midsize Lincoln MKZ Hybrid blends luxurious and innovation.
- Equipped with a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine paired with an electric powered motor to supply a blended 188 hp, the base 2018 and 2019 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid is properly appointed.
- Thoughtful touches like simulated leather upholstery and strength-adjustable the front seats with heating deliver you the feeling of last luxury.
- 2017-2019 Lincoln MKZ Hybrids consist of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability (2018-2019 only), heated front seats, rearview camera, and two USB ports.
4. Ford Fusion Energi
- A midsize hybrid dream, the Ford Fusion Energi objectives to delight with a 188-hp, 2.0L four-cylinder engine paired to an electric motor and lithium-ion battery pack.
- A staggering infotainment machine is a part of the enchantment of this realistic sedan, however, its features don’t stop there.
- Part of the 0.33 Fusion generation delivered for 2013, the 2019 Ford Fusion Energi comes widespread with the Ford Co-Pilot360 suite of driving force-assistance generation, although in advance trims are well-equipped, too.
- The 2017-2019 Ford Fusion Energi includes an 11-speaker audio system, rearview camera, cruise control, and two USB ports
5. Toyota Prius
- Capturing the pinnacle spot on the list, the Toyota Prius boasts a host of modern features.
- For version 12 months 2018, you get an optional 11.6-inch touchscreen, and in 2019 a styling refresh includes an AWD option.
- This hybrid flipped the script from its inception, and it continues to impress.
- For model 12 months 2019, the Prius is to be had in 4 trims and comes preferred with driver-assistance generation together with lane-departure assistance.
- 2017-2019 Toyota Prius preferred equipment consists of a cloth upholstery, rearview camera, adaptive cruise control, lane-departure warning, and intervention.
GOGO will give you the platform to buy the hybrid of your choice.